My research focus has been on investigating the mechanism of action of ECT using animal models, variables effecting outcomes in ECT, and the use of rTMS in depression.
My current interest is in the application of non-invasive brain stimulation modalities in depression and other mental illnesses.
Entire publication list can be found here.
- Tripathi A, Winek NC, Goel K, D’Agati D, Gallegos J, Jayaram G, Nguyen T, Vaidya P, Zandi P, Trivedi JK, Reti IM. (2014) Electroconvulsive therapy pre-treatment with low dose propofol: comparison with unmodified treatment. Journal of Psychiatric Research.
- Pulia K, Vaidya P, Jayaram G, Hayat MJ, Reti IM. (2013) ECT Treatment Outcomes Following Performance Improvement Changes. Journal of Psychosocial Nursing and Mental Health Services.
- Reti I, Walker M, Pulia K, Gallegos J, Jayaram G, Vaidya P. (2012) Safety considerations for outpatient electroconvulsive therapy. Journal of Psychiatric Practice.
- Gallegos J, Vaidya P, D’Agati D, Jayaram G, Nguyen T, Tripathi A, Trivedi J, Reti I. (2012) Decreasing adverse outcomes of unmodified electroconvulsive therapy: suggestions and possibilities. The Journal of ECT.
- Vaidya P, Anderson A, Bobb A, Pulia K, Jayaram G, Reti I. (2012) A within-subject comparison of propofol and methohexital anesthesia for electroconvulsive therapy. The Journal of ECT.
- Yi J, Torres J, Azner Y, Vaidya P, Schiavi A, Reti I. (2012) Flumazenil pre-treatment in benzodiazepine-free patients: A novel method for managing declining ECT seizure quality. The Journal of ECT.