Ronis, Robert, MD
Dr. Ronis practices, writes, and speaks about treating serious and persistent psychiatric disorders, addiction psychiatry, co-occurring mental and substance use disorders, and community mental-health issues on a local and national level
- Chairman, Department of Psychiatry, University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center, Cleveland, OH
- Professor, Psychiatry, School of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- Professor, Family Medicine, School of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- Psychiatrist-in-Chief, University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center, Cleveland, OH
- Runnels P, Ronis R. Expanding the playing field: public and community psychiatry fellowship and beyond. Community Ment Health J. 2014 Jan;50(1):1-5. doi: 10.1007/s10597-013-9625-3. Epub 2013 Jun 18. PubMed PMID: 23775242.
- Biegel DE, Beimers D, Stevenson LD, Ronis RJ, Boyle P. Predictors of referral to Supported Employment among consumers with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders. Community Ment Health J. 2009 Dec;45(6):427-38. doi: 10.1007/s10597-009-9242-3. Epub 2009 Sep 19. PubMed PMID: 19768541.
- Reyes CD, Pagano ME, Ronis RJ. The Impact of Stressful Life Events on Alcohol Relapse: Findings from the Collaborative Longitudinal Personality Disorders Study. J Dual Diagn. 2009 Apr 1;5(2):226-232. PubMed PMID: 21170176; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC3003337.
- Delos Reyes CM, Ronis RJ. Advancing evidence-based practices through psychiatric consultation. Psychiatr Serv. 2006 Jul;57(7):1047. PubMed PMID: 16816297.
- Svendsen DP, Cutler DL, Ronis RJ, Herman LC, Morrison A, Smith MK, Munetz M. The Professor of Public Psychiatry Model in Ohio: the impact on training, program innovation, and the quality of mental health care. Community Ment Health J. 2005 Dec;41(6):775-84. PubMed PMID: 16328589.
|Contact Name:||Robert Ronis|
|Contact Number:||(216) 844-3883|