Mchaourab, Ali, MD
- Anesthesiology, Peri-operative Medicine
- Pain management
- Investigator, Cleveland FES Center
- Associate Professor of Anesthesiology, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- Chief, Pain Medicine Service, Louis Stokes VA Medical Center, Cleveland, OH
- Director, Cleveland Specialty Care Access Network (SCAN-ECHO), Louis Stokes VA Medical Center, Cleveland, OH
- Veizi E. Mchaourab A. Medial Branch Blocks and Facet Injections as Predictors of Successful Radiofrequency Ablation. Review Article. Techniques in Regional Anesthesia & Pain Medicine. January 2011
- Kabbara A. Mchaourab A. Rosenquist R. Phantom Limb Pain. Review Article. American Society of Regional Anesthesia & Pain Medicine (ASRA) Website. December 2010.
- Mchaourab A. Kabbara A. Neural Blockade for Trigeminal Neuralgia. Book Chapter. American Academy of Pain Medicine (AAPM) Textbook of Pain Medicine. July 2010.
- Knight K. Woods D. Mchaourab A. Nucleoplasty for Disc Protrusion: A Novel Percutaneous Decompression Technique. Review Article. Techniques in Regional Anesthesia & Pain Medicine. April 2009.
- Mchaourab A. and Karen Knight. Management of Axial Back pain: A Critical View. Opening Editorial. Techniques in Regional Anesthesia & Pain Medicine. April 2009.
|Contact Name:||Ali Mchaourab|
|Contact Number:||(216) 791-3800|